How do you just forget friends?

Hi everybody,

Now I totally get that friends drift apart and it happens a lot but how do you just forget a friend?

Last year I was at different school but I had to change for some issues at my old school. The friends at my old school really did mean a lot to me and I thought I was something to then. So why has it been they have ignored me this year? Sure our friendship wasn't perfect but still I had known them for years. Then as time goes by I'm trying to contact my friends and they act like I'm invisible.

I really just don't get how you can be friends with someone then treat them like nothing. As time goes by at my new school were I really haven't found my place yet I'm dwelling on the past. Going back to all the good memories that I had made in the past years at my old school. That is what I'm afraid is holding me back, clinging on to the past friendships that I had. I wonder if I could see them again and maybe that would help me see that the friendship had die.

So how do you move forwards, because trust me when I say I REALLY struggle making new friends. If anyone sees this that has advice please write it in the comments.

Sorry this was so short but I have a ton of homework.

Bye The Hidden Girl

Comments

  1. I totally understand what you mean. Same thing happened to me before. If your friends treat like you're invisible, means they are not your friends. Real friends will always stick by your sides. They don't deserve the effort you made. Just forget about them Do things that makes you happy. They're still a lot of good people out there, in the real world!

    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syakirah for the advice, means a lot :)


      This is so late *embarrassed face* and love your name.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem of Being Clumsy with Anxiety.

I'm Alive