The Problem of Being Clumsy with Anxiety.

Hi people, 

Life is full of obstacles the problem for me is that these obstacles can be real objects that I some how magically always seem to fall over. This is OK most of the time, except when your on a bus and fall on someones lap. Let just say its not like the movies, really not like the movies. And if you do ever fall over someone or trip, swing on a poll and fall on someone don't just stay on the floor, face red as a tomato on a bus filled with strangers. Wasn't one of my finest moments I must say.

Another embarrassing moment was when I was at school and I tripped over my chair while trying to sit down causing me to face plant into the ground in front of my whole class. These moment would be fine is I didn't have anxiety. It so hard to forget embarrassing moments with anxiety or at least for me. It's like I have these moments on a continues replay in my mind. 

The only thing that seems to help me a bit is telling myself that they won't remember this. Just me and maybe one of my friends will think of this day. It does help at times to just say to yourself that nobody will remember what you did, this does apply for both saying something you regretted instantly or tripping over in a room or bus full of people. The one thing that I mostly think about from these days are how you trip over a chair your sitting down in. Comment if you relate to the struggle.

(Badly Edited๐Ÿ’“)

From The Hidden Girl๐Ÿ‘

Comments

  1. all those thinks are part of life! makes it really funny and when you remember it you'll know that it was not that important to worry about tripping or falling! at the end of the day when you grow you understand that those situations are funny and to laugh when you remember and that are more important thinks to worry about! everything gets better and life becomes worth it!
    wish you the best!!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fr! I can totally relate to this. The amount of embarrassing moments that have occurred last year through to this year is shameful. And what's worse is I think about over and over again, after it happens up until the point when I'm haunted with embarrassment. I know this may be a little cruel but sometimes I wish the same embarrassment was inflicted on those who laugh,stare or cringe. Or else, I'll just laugh it off(although inside I'm hysterically squirming)๐Ÿ˜–. Love this post and I like your style of blogging.๐Ÿ˜Š

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I related to this post so much and I used to feel like this all of the time! You're not alone. Sometimes I would lie in bed and try to fall asleep and then suddenly, an incredibly embarrassing memory would pop back into my head. I'd end up lying there all night, riddled with anxious thoughts. I've come to a point in my life where I kind of own my embarrassing moments, because we all have them. But it takes time to reach that point. You've got to cut yourself some slack and be patient with yourself. Also, breathing exercises really do help!

    XO Zoe | www.savagebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do you just forget friends?

I'm Alive