Hi from The Hidden Girl

Hi,
This is really weird and I don't really know what i'm doing but anyway. 'My life is like a roller coaster.' Thanks to the world for giving use this amazing quote. Anyway it basically sums up my life perfectly. I have some issues and trust me they are people in situations WAY worse then mine but still life is tough. I have never been properly assessed but i'm 99.99999% I have depression and anxiety plus panic attacks here and there. 

Like I said life is tough from finding friends, studies, etc. So i'm here writing a blog for the reason that someone might see this and be like i'm not alone in this cruel world we call home. Great, now that is done I can move on to sunshine and lollipops.

Not really, this is a get to meet the person writing. So to sum me up I have made some dot points.

- Geek
- Loves to read
- Thinks Hamilton (the Broadway show) is the best thing to ever happen.
- Loves writing and acting (though is not very good at either)
- Thinks Cheesy romance movies are the best movies
- Quirky
- Netflix (does this on really need explaining)

Now if people actually read this you might get a feel of who I am but this is staying anonymous for my purpose as I really hate any attention (if this gets any).

This is really short and will probably never get seen but I can always hope that someone gets something from this blog. 

P.S sorry for bad spelling and grammar

From The Hidden Girl

Comments

  1. I understand how you feel :) I blog too to make me feel happier. My blog is www.notesfromla24.blogspot.com we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem of Being Clumsy with Anxiety.

How do you just forget friends?

I'm Alive